Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bravo for my little darling!

My daughter had just enrolled at segi collegge usj two weeks ago. It was the first time that we were far apart for quite a long time. For my hubby and me ,she was so precious since she was our only child . She was the gift from Allah to our marriage because i had been undergone two miscarriages after she was born . So she was our seeds of love, our happiness, our hope .. She was very close to both of us.

It was hard for me to accept the fact that she was not staying with us now. She leads her own life with her mass comm collegues, she had dinner with her frenzs, she need to prepare her own breakfast at her condo. hunting for lunch at the nearby mc d and so and so and so..Believe me.. for those who has only one child and never been apart for a long time with their little darling this will be the toughest moment in their life. i am not trying to deny the fact..really. i just want to share more moments with her..with her giggling, shouting, teasing her..i always treat her as my best friend.we always share our secret about man in our life (none other than my hubby)..i always appointed her as my private eye (PI) if i want to know about my husband's secret..

my daughter used to be my fashion police..this is not suit with you mum..this baju kurung is very dull in colour ..you better wear this one and not that one..bla..bla..so many sharing of happy moments between us because we are sharing the same hobby , reading. She will be the first to grab my GLAM magazine , she reminds me if i miss the issue of the month, she enlightens my day if i have some grumblings on her father and most important thing is she is my loyal comrade to go shopping. We will spend hours and hours at the mall..

Now, lonelines is everywhere. my hubby said it's the time to let her go. Let her has experience with her new life..with girlfriends (not bf ye darling..), with new surrounding rather than 'bawah ketiak mama'..Whenever i try to let some fresh air into her room, i barely able to breath... not because of the pollution but because of her smells was everywhere..i can see her running and trying to 'sergah' me from behind the door, pretending to sleep to let me tickle her belly,calling the father to help her as if i am trying to carry her to the bathroom....oh what a jolly good moments..

For my daughter, NUR AINA ATHIRA, i really hope that you can lead a happy life there. May you have the spirits like your mum, the guts like your ayah and the attitude like us both. Do your best to survive in a new environment and i want u to know that mama and ayah will always be there to help you to face all the difficulties and overcome all the obstacles and may your dreams to be a journalist will be granted by Allah ! inshaallah
BRAVO FOR MY LITTLE DARLING !

Remember this line

3 comments:

  1. such a good moment...teacher!
    i am really love with your writting...keep it up!
    any tips how to improve my english,teacher?
    i don't know why..lately,i am used to read some english article...as though, it is like my routine..i knew with this at least it would be improve my english although a little..dear teacher,any another tips to enlarge my english..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kimz...listen to a lot of english songs will improve ur listening and pronunciation skill, reads a lot of english newspaper and mags will enrich ur word power and vocabulary and one more thing speak english among ur frenz will help u to overcome shyness and gain confidence. It doesn't matter whether it berterabur or not..just talk and talk..meet me at school la. we can chit chat together gether.

    ReplyDelete